09-12-2013, 20:31   #11
MusicLaw

Originally Posted by Stephenb465 View Post
Thanks MusicLaw

Unfortunately the back of the wear link is damaged, due to using the wrong coin thus damaging the slot. It can not be opened now

I'll look into purchasing a H7, as this will give me flexibility in using both Android apps and Polar Ft80.

I know Polar hasn't developed a apps for android as yet, is there a good alternative for android, out there for cardio usage in the gym?

Thanks

Stephen
Stephen, you should really like the H7 and Soft Strap combination!

If you're in the USA, check with Authorized Polar Reseller www.HeartRateMonitorsUSA.com. They have all the Inventory. Their Shipping is prompt. Their Service is great, so are their Prices!

Until Polar's Android software becomes available, I'm using: Sports-Tracker.com (version 2.0.10 release (39). It works great for me even w/o a HR Sensor! The Sports Tracker User Interface & Layout are Terrific. I really appreciate their Legible, Vivid, and Colorful design, and the AutoLap Voice Announce is great for Biking! I stopped using Endomondo (last Summer) as I found their UI too bland and got tired of their repetitive up sale pitches.

Training Gear:
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5
on MARIN® Alpine29er
• V800, M400, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap, Loop H7/H6
• GALAXY® S4 Active, QUAD LOCK®, Sports Tracker
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS AbCarverPro, PushUpV2 & MultiGym
• CAMELBAK®; ERGON® GP5; LUMINA 650; MARS 3
• K2® BOA MACH100; HARBINGER® 1260

• RCX5, RC3 GPS, RCX3, G3, FT60/40/7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti
MusicLaw is offline Reply With Quote