23-08-2013, 11:54   #1
jpereira

Pairing Samsung Galaxy Mini with WearLink BT
I bought this week a new WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® and I can't pair it with my Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570, witch is one of the listed compatible phones.

After bluetooth is connected, the search device doesn't find the WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth®.

My girlfriend's Nokia X3 found it.

Any of you had the same problem? Solutions?

thanks in advance.

Jorge Pereira
jpereira is offline Reply With Quote
13-10-2013, 10:11   #2
passegua

Same problem to me
Originally Posted by jpereira View Post
I bought this week a new WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® and I can't pair it with my Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570, witch is one of the listed compatible phones.

After bluetooth is connected, the search device doesn't find the WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth®.

My girlfriend's Nokia X3 found it.

Any of you had the same problem? Solutions?

thanks in advance.

Jorge Pereira
Same problem happens to me! My wife she has a Samsung Galaxy GT-S5300 and connect easily, but mine GT-S5570 doesn't even see the WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth®
:-( :-(
I was searching around for a solution, but nothing so far, please if you find any thing, post it here!
Thanks.

both phones have android 2.3.6
passegua is offline Reply With Quote
14-10-2013, 10:25   #3
Main User

Hi all,

As first aid, have a look if these troubleshoot instructions would help. You could also try resetting the sensor: remove battery from sensor, and leave it out for at least 6 minutes before reinserting it.

If the above doesn't help, please contact your local service. //kate
moderator is offline Reply With Quote
14-10-2013, 21:33   #4
passegua

Originally Posted by moderator View Post
Hi all,

As first aid, have a look if these troubleshoot instructions would help. You could also try resetting the sensor: remove battery from sensor, and leave it out for at least 6 minutes before reinserting it.

If the above doesn't help, please contact your local service. //kate
I am sure that WearLink®+ transmitter with Bluetooth® is working properly since it connects easily to Pocket GT-S5300.

The problem is only with Mini GT-S5570 even if on Polar web site it is listed as compatible device.
passegua is offline Reply With Quote