21-02-2014, 09:17   #1
PottCycling

download to PC?
is there a chance to download the training data that is recorded with an android smart phone to the hard drive of your pc?

I just got a new Samsung and think about using it with my Roadbike but it would be nice to still use "old school" PolarProTrainer5)
PottCycling is offline Reply With Quote
21-02-2014, 12:27   #2
Main User

Originally Posted by PottCycling View Post
is there a chance to download the training data that is recorded with an android smart phone to the hard drive of your pc?

I just got a new Samsung and think about using it with my Roadbike but it would be nice to still use "old school" PolarProTrainer5)
I'm afraid there isn't. Sorry. //kate
moderator is offline Reply With Quote
21-02-2014, 18:21   #3
MusicLaw

Originally Posted by PottCycling View Post

Polar does not address this need.

Your new Samsung (what model?) is likely Bluetooth Smart Low Energy 4.0 compliant if it's running Android 4.3 or later. Using BLE compliant Sensors (HR, Speed, Cadence) and the GPS in your Samsung you will find many cycling and fitness Apps available from the Google Play Store. Many of these allow export of their result files after sync to your account. You may find several which via 3rd party software you may be able to then Import the data into ProTrainer5.

This is certainly a multi step work around. Nonetheless you may achieve the results you seek.

Also consider simply using an RS800CX or CS600X for your bike, with your smartphone running any desired App in tandem.

Training Gear:
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5
on MARIN® Alpine29er
• V800, M400, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap, Loop H7/H6
• GALAXY® S4 Active, QUAD LOCK®, Sports Tracker
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS AbCarverPro, PushUpV2 & MultiGym
• CAMELBAK®; ERGON® GP5; LUMINA 650; MARS 3
• K2® BOA MACH100; HARBINGER® 1260

• RCX5, RC3 GPS, RCX3, G3, FT60/40/7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti
MusicLaw is offline Reply With Quote