27-08-2017, 16:26   #1
BHafkin

Pairing issues
During a ride recently my HR readings stopped. I tried a sensor search and couldn't get them back. I unpaired my HRM and now I can't pair it. It sees the HRM but when I try to pair it says "Pairing failed." Any ideas? Admittedly I've been having non-stop pairing issues with this computer since receiving it.

Last edited by BHafkin : 27-08-2017 at 17:00.
BHafkin is offline Reply With Quote
28-08-2017, 10:45   #2
henrikteinvall

Try to change battery. Usually when strange stuff starts to occur, a battery change solves the problem. The computer itself send out the low battery warning way too late. I accidentally bought some cheap batteries for my H7 sensor and now I have to change batteries after about 4 weeks while others last several months.

Previous watches: s610i | rs800 | rs800cx | cs600x
Previous W.I.N.D sensors: | G3 GPS | G5 GPS | S3 stride sensor | Cadense sensor | Speed sensor | Keo Power Pedals
henrikteinvall is offline Reply With Quote
28-08-2017, 18:47   #3
adrian.wiedemann

Hi,

Originally Posted by BHafkin View Post
During a ride recently my HR readings stopped. I tried a sensor search and couldn't get them back. I unpaired my HRM and now I can't pair it. It sees the HRM but when I try to pair it says "Pairing failed." Any ideas? Admittedly I've been having non-stop pairing issues with this computer since receiving it.
If you are using the H7, try resetting the sensor. Remove battery and short circuit the battery pins for ~30 sec. After that, try to re-pair the sensor.

Best, Adrian
adrian.wiedemann is offline Reply With Quote