05-02-2017, 21:41   #1
BHafkin

Auto pause not working
I recently bought an M450 and admittedly have been having my share of trouble with it. The most annoying is the auto-pause feature. It works well for stop lights and short breaks. But if I stop for a lunch break it either a) starts recording again after about 15 mins or b) shuts itself off and I lose all the data from the first part of the ride. Today I also couldn't find any of my sensors after I started it again. My workaround is to manually pause when I stop for lunch but if I forget that I'm screwed. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?
BHafkin is offline Reply With Quote
05-02-2017, 22:16   #2
cplix

Originally Posted by BHafkin View Post
... But if I stop for a lunch break it either a) starts recording again after about 15 mins or b) shuts itself off and I lose all the data from the first part of the ride...
a) Works as intended, I guess. Does it make sense, to pause a workout for lunch?

b) I would say, it should save your data.

As workaround just finish the workout before the long break and continue with a second one afterwards.

V800 M400 H7 H10 Balance Stryd Wahoo Elemnt Bolt Wahoo BlueSC Kickr Snap 2. Gen Quarq DZero GoPro 4 Silver
Swim 🏊 ► Bike 🚴 ► Run 🏃
cplix is offline Reply With Quote
06-02-2017, 01:01   #3
BHafkin

Originally Posted by cplix View Post
a)

As workaround just finish the workout before the long break and continue with a second one afterwards.

So far as long as I remember to pause the workout before lunch I'm OK. Any idea how to find the sensors?
07-02-2017, 00:40   #4
MichaelJSwann

From what I remember, if you start a new session it starts looking for them automatically. If you resume a session, there is an option in the Quick Menu (press and hold light button) to search for any sensors that were found when the session started the first time.

Previous:
RCX5 Tour de France & G5 GPS, M450, V650, RS300X, M51, Favor
MichaelJSwann is offline Reply With Quote
25-02-2017, 20:13   #5
BHafkin

Originally Posted by MichaelJSwann View Post
From what I remember, if you start a new session it starts looking for them automatically. If you resume a session, there is an option in the Quick Menu (press and hold light button) to search for any sensors that were found when the session started the first time.
Thank you. I will try this the next time it happens. Since doing a factory reset I haven't been having issues but I also haven't ridden much due to an injury. :-(