19-03-2017, 05:42   #1
WZRider

Create a training target using power? Help!
I want to create a "training target", using POWER as the "intensity", in the Flow Web Service and sync that to my M450 so as the manual says "during training I can easily follow the guidance on your device".

Page 58 of the user manual states "You can create training targets based on speed and power zones. After synchronizing the targets via FlowSync, you’ll receive guidance from your training device during training". However when i add a training target the only options I see under "Select Intensity" is "Heart rate zones, Speed zones, and Free".

I am currently using a Stages power meter with my m450 and it pairs flawlessly and records power throughout my workouts. I've found similar questions to this but no answers yet unless I missed something.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
WZRider is offline Reply With Quote
19-03-2017, 21:04   #2
cplix

Originally Posted by WZRider View Post
...when i add a training target the only options I see under "Select Intensity" is "Heart rate zones, Speed zones, and Free"...
I get the same. No power based taget seems to be possible right now.

V800 • M400 • H7 • H10 • Balance • Stryd • Wahoo Elemnt Bolt • Wahoo BlueSC • Kickr Snap 2. Gen • Quarq DZero • GoPro 4 Silver
Swim 🏊 ► Bike 🚴 ► Run 🏃
cplix is offline Reply With Quote